My self-esteem has never been as high as it’s been since I’ve been in a relationship and it’s simply because Stacy is constantly telling me how great she thinks I am.
It’s not that I didn’t think I was great before, but when someone’s constantly telling you, it gets to your head a little bit, I think that’s why she always calls me ‘kichwa kubwa’ 😂.
With that being said, it’s so important to reassure each other. Not just that you won’t cheat or leave each other, but also in who you guys are as people.
Let your partner know that you think they’re dope and why, complimenting here and there and Some examples could be:
- Praying together
- Complimenting them on an aspect of their personality you think is admirable
- Letting them know you’re proud of them
- Giving reassurance that they are the only person you want
- Complimenting their outfit, hair, or sense of style
- Telling them how attractive you think they are
- Thanking them for the little things
Not only is it simply romantic to feel like your partner genuinely thinks the world of you, but it also makes you feel secure in your position in the relationship, and in turn, more secure in yourself.
A healthy relationship should never feel like a distraction from your self-love, but an addition to it.
We Run a Charity Organization Check it Out http://www.thehopefoundationorg.com
Check Out Stacy’s YouTube channel https://youtube.com/c/PSconfabulate
Stacy Also has a Cloth Line You may also Check it Out https://instagram.com/harmonie.ua?igshid=1qkug3o0w0kio